Old 22-05-2022, 01:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Damade deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: OPP

Unclehasbeen… these are really tried and tested advises. Free summore.
While i had fair share of OPP, I remember that one that got away as well due to too cast action taking But thought signs were clear.
She was in an agency that had worked for my company. Young 27s engaged, looks like lim chin hsia for those that is old enuff to know who. White skin. Got close to me, confide and comes over my place to play nintendo wii. Gv me cheek kisees when saying goodbye. Would chat with me lying on my bed and also gv her head massages . One day as i was staying in a hotel, i invited her to come over. Since i thot signs were clear, i could make my move. We chatted and as she was lying on my bed, i then massage her . As her eyes were closed i just planted a kiss on her lips which she jumped and just said What are you doing! I am not those girls you screw in my office. Wah she took her keys and asked to leave. cAnt remember what i said to pacify her but was a missed opportunity.
Lesson learnt. Unclehasbeen is absolutely right. From then i flirted until i see them opp or any chick gv physical signals. Really works , for me at least. I now knew if i had just awaited her to be physical i would have had better chance rather than cb friendzoned