Thread: OPP
View Single Post
Old 21-05-2022, 07:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 371 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1481 / Power: 15
UncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud of
Re: OPP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lars View Post
Thanks UncleHasBeen. Really enjoyed reading your posts.

Sharing my past experiences with OPP.

1. 2013. Things got very serious within the 8 months that we were together. I liked her very much. She wanted to leave the husband for me. In the end i chickened out as i wasn't sure about taking things to that extent.

2. 2014. No feelings involved whatsoever. We met for sex consistently about once a month until 2020.

3. 2020. She was my first kiss and that was about all she gave me before dumping me after about 2 months. So to have that after all these years was damn satisfying. Anyway after that I think she regretted it and didn't want to see me again. That was the last time we met.

4. 2022. That was a big miss. On hindsight I should have taken more time with her and not be so aggressive on our first meet up.

Hope to read more from you guys. More from UncleHasBeen especially. Will take up your advice of expanding my social circle.

hey bro thanks for sharing!
U do have very healthy and balanced numbers for OPP.
One per year is about right of course it varies for individual.

Your 2013, chickened out from that situation is the smartest thing with regards to OPP.
To be honest, u dont really know her intention on wanting to leave her marriage.
Sure u were part of the equation but there could be a possibility that she has always wanted out and u just came along.

Your 2014, this is the kind of OPP that we all need. Everyone very clear what they need and they dont venture out of the safe-zone.

Your 2020, that is a sweetest kind of re-connection all puppy love should get

Your 2022, i would also agree that more time should have been taken before making the move.

Just to share, i am always the one who initiate the flirting, the chat up and follow up. Then i will stop there.
I NEVER make the first physical move. NEVER.
I let the women do that. The more introvert ones will still make the first physical moves because the true blue real introverts will not be brave enough to stray.

First physical move like what.
Removed their bras while in conversation because they want to feel more comfortable.
Touch my body when they laughed at my actions and jokes.
Asked me to massage their shoulders to help with the tenses muscles.
Leaned onto me deliberately when i talked.

These are all tell-tale signs to me to go at them.
I have crashed and burned so many times that i have make it a point that i only touch them after they touched me first.