Old 19-05-2022, 11:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lars deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: OPP

Thanks UncleHasBeen. Really enjoyed reading your posts.

Sharing my past experiences with OPP.

1. 2013. My first experience with an OPP. My colleague at that time. She was 25, married and I was 28, single. Went out together a few times before we got closer and our conversation turned intimate. She told me she thought about getting a breast reduction surgery to make her D cups smaller. Showed me a text from her friend who wanted to have an affair with her and how tempted she was. From there i knew i could get her. Very quickly we got physically intimate. From heavy petting at ecp to random bjs at the beach. We mostly frequent hotel 81. Things got very serious within the 8 months that we were together. I liked her very much. She wanted to leave the husband for me. In the end i chickened out as i wasn't sure about taking things to that extent. After we broke up i missed her a lot. Even till now i will look at her WhatsApp photos to see of any updates in the life. She stayed in her marriage and has a child now.

2. 2014. Also my colleague at that time. She was the hottest lady at my workplace. She was 37, married and 8 years older than me. We were actually colleagues for 3 years before we hung out alone. That one time after coffee, we had our first sex. For me, and her as well, this relationship was purely sexual. No feelings involved whatsoever. We met for sex consistently about once a month until 2020.

3. 2020. I was married for 4 years at this time. She was my first gf when we were 15. Met up after she texted me on Facebook. She had separated from her ex husband for about 2 years. Met for a drink, clicked, met another time and got intimate. After two more meet ups and a few kissing moments, she gave me a bj at her place. It was one of the best feelings I've had. When we first dated, it was like puppy love for me. She was my first kiss and that was about all she gave me before dumping me after about 2 months. So to have that after all these years was damn satisfying. Anyway after that I think she regretted it and didn't want to see me again. That was the last time we met.

4. 2022. An ex colleague whom i randomly texted and asked her over to my place for a drink. She is 34 married but divorcing soon and has a bf. So she came over wearing a tight sexy dress. In my mind i thought checkmate liao. After some drinks and heart to heart talk i went for it and tried kissing her and all. She was taken aback and said she wasn't expecting and didn't want us to be intimate. After that she left and we've not seen each other since. That was a big miss. On hindsight I should have taken more time with her and not be so aggressive on our first meet up.

Hope to read more from you guys. More from UncleHasBeen especially. Will take up your advice of expanding my social circle.