Thread: OPP
View Single Post
Old 19-05-2022, 12:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: OPP

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleHasBeen View Post
@thor1981

40’s for me was my prime in bagging OPP and divorcees.
Had a good run for a decade and now at 51 I am taking things a notch slower.
Time to enjoy the fruits of my labour.
I can afford to be picky now.

But it is fucking fun, literally pun intended.
I am an extrovert while my wife is more introvert.
We signed up as a pair, but she pulled out the last minute as it was a blessing as I get to savour those flirty and scandalous session alone.
And to make up to her, I do a 1-1 with her during our free time.
She enjoyed it and she continue to let me do a few more different genres of dances before I quit on my own.

Time consuming not on the classes, there are a lot of fringe activities that your class group will have.
The dance class itself will present some cheap thrills and I enjoy them all if u know what I mean.
But it was those fringe activities with my group that will be the honey pot.
Oh yes if u are into SYT, the whole place are buzzing with them

Classes present the others to see the rookie u.
The clumsy 2 left footer new guy that needs help.
And help they will provide.
From telling u where to get the right attire to getting hydration tips etc.
Basically, the start of all small talk.
Contacts will be exchanged.

Then come those dance road shows or competition where everyone helps as logistic or admin.
These ‘help-outs’ windows present itself an opportunity for getting to know others quite quickly.

Then your dance partners change every session or stay the same depending on her more as u are the newbie.

So as u can see, joining dance class itself is to be involved in the fringe activities with the group.
Of course, the dance classes alone also provide a hunting ground per se but the fringe activities are the one that moves in an accelerated pace.
bro thank u for the detail reply. up you.