Thread: OPP
View Single Post
Old 18-05-2022, 10:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleHasBeen View Post
Off my head, I signed up for these activities over the years.
There were quite a lot more and i have to dig through my personal journal to list them.
These are the more memorable ones with the highest hits rate.
I have never looked back since, good ole times

Yachting club.
(Met a model, dated twice then crashed. Had a light kiss on the lips, that was it)

Baking workshops.
(Plenty of flirts but not to my liking unfortunately)

Walking tour.
(Had been to 3 tours so far and one hit for each one. Only lasted 3 months about. Causal flings and sex. Easy come and easy go)

Dance classes.
(This is my fave and I highly recommend this. This is my mecca for pussies for all races, nationalities and age groups. Had 5 flings and the best part, they were causal about it. Nice!)

Toastmasters course.
(One hit and we are still together since 2016 )

Alliance Française de Singapour.
(Had 2 flings lasted for 4 months each.)

Dive course. Follow by dive trips.
(Had 4 flings each lasted 3 months while one is still ongoing since 2018. This one is a keeper )

Cooking class.
(Attended 2 different course. Had 5 flings from them, lasted 2 months each there about. Met a Russian lady, it was a whirlwind sex until her husband's work got the sack and left. We were fucking hard for a good 2.5 months on every other day)

Facebook home cooked food group
(This is a constant rich ground for lonely pussies. I had at least 6 flings from there and still on holding onto 1 since 2017. Keeper this one )

Facebook Foodie group
(Another very good source. Had 2 flings from there and one lasted 1.5 years because her children found out about us )

Overseas skydiving trip
(Met one of my fave FB. Still together since 2019, definitely keeper )

Mountain climbing trip
(Went Lombok. There I didn’t do any hookup as I wasn’t feeling too great. Probably it was the altitude, but it was fun. Our group’s neighbouring tent, a group of Japanese women were fucking an Indonesian porter from the group)

Running groups
(Joined 2 groups. Managed to grab a SYT who was 22 years old while I was 41 then. Lasted 5 months)

Local animal shelter volunteer program
(The moment I joined I met one and she is one of my fave FB. Still going on strong since 2017 and she is 15 years younger than me. Keeper of course )
Shifu, truly I'm not worthy to even be in your presence.

You're the master.