Thread: OPP
View Single Post
Old 26-05-2022, 06:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 371 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1481 / Power: 15
UncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud of
Re: OPP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damade View Post
If they are there and replied you means they are potential target! Else they wont even be there.
You just gotta continue play that game. I gv two example from experience.

One is a malaysian girl in tinder . 30yr old. Slim, lots of bikini pics. Asked why so disgusting got gf still in tinder. So not loyal. I just said well my gf is imagining hyun bin showering with her now anyways. Waited to see if she reply or not and dun care. She replied hahaha and said i was daring and too much. Asked why hyun bin, i just said coz im like psy not her type in bed. .. got her watsapp and as we wanted to go out covid started and she went back KL.

Another divorcee.. in tinder too. She said eeee got gf also come here. I said you got admirers also come here wat. She said admirers different ma which i replied you just want them jealous and fight over you la or want them altogether in a room… went for a date after that

Above are some things you can say coz it shows you are witty and can challenge them. Yet also open and have hints of sexuality in it. But u gotta be patient man. If you dont have game for this, you may lose out. Go for more then see who replies. Nimbers game
Nicely executed like a pro, good job bro!