View Single Post
Old 18-09-2020, 10:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Strategy so far for picking up Pinay Chicks in Phil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
First, to chose the girls, I look for those younger ones with slutty posts, show cleavage in their pics, show their bikini outfits at the beach, not wearing bras in their profile pics, etc. U will be surprised, many of these girls also claim to be god fearing. LOL. Older ones also are ok. Some in their 30s are quite chio. But the most desperate ones I have communicated with are those in their 40s and 50s, who claimed to be widowed or divorced and have one or more kids, some of which are adults. Those ladies are willing to do anything with you. I myself not a spring chicken, so even 50s years old chio bu is ok with me.
Just curious, what is the thrill of flying over to look for ladies in the 30s to 50s age group? Lucky Plaza has so many in this age group, single moms, divorcees, pretty or not, have figure or not... all have. Why is there a need to fly there to look for this particular profile of ladies? There are so many Pinoy girls working here. Nurses, admin workers etc, not just domestic helpers. Things are cheaper there in spite of you incurring costs to fly and stay there?