View Single Post
Old 04-12-2012, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 19
onlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to behold
Re: Happening at the Zon @ JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raytan View Post
I was at this Texas pub on the 4th floor last night , two guy quarrel and fight broke out !!! Many girls especially the viet run afraid the polis will come . This joint usually very crowded because the drink and food are not expensive .

The KTV always crowded especially Weekend even you book the room in advance may not guarantee you have the room sometime unless you are regular or usually give some "benefit" to the counter . If you can "Angka" with the manager Lawrence he will guarantee you a room . You can find many PRC than viet girls and usually more MILF.

On the same 4th floor The Other pub call zon enterainent between the 2 joints nothing much to shout as usually patron by local Malay . If you are alone there becareful as you might be the target for the local Malay .

The 3rd floor got a resturant lookalike pub call theatre operate the similar style like Texas . Again are the PRC and the Viet .

5th floor the palm lounge usually crowded from 5pm . The PRC girls butterfly tables to tables. You may get some good catch .

If you want to look for just bonking only , from 2nd floor to 4th floor you can find many FLs walking around to look for their meat . As early as 1pm you can spot them already . The early hour can find them the cafe at Y2k . The rate they call from RM 100-200 inclusive of room which they live nearby . RM 150 is the market price , some desperado RM 80 also can but their look CMI .

The ground floor got few pubs like walker, sunset blvd, etc .. Only sunset blvd has the best crowd which you can find the viet girls there.

As for The Niteclub KTV Paradise if you have few thousand RM to spare you can check it out .
Sorry for the newbie question...Local Malay pub got local Malay girls there or not?