View Single Post
Old 19-01-2022, 12:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 15
ah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to all
Wink Re: Recalling the days of being young

The Coco-fun continues…

Well the time had finally come (not cum) for the finale. The amount of pre-penetration work aka foreplay was massive effort but all worth it.

C: Faster fuck me baby! Faster put it!
Me: You ok no condom?
C: Yes, just no cum inside

Obviously both weren’t thinking logically.

I wanted to “punish” her by ramming her hard, but being the gentleman, I inserted her slowly in missionary.

Damn, it was both tight and wet. It felt electrifying.

C: ARGH! So big! OH!

I don’t know if I was that big or she was that tight. Perhaps both? Certainly there was nothing to complain about. I started moving my hips.

Me: How you feel?
C: Good! Give more!

OK, you asked for it.

I began with slow and half thrusts, then I alternated between quicker half thrusts and slower deep thrusts.

C: ah ah ah ah (half thrusts)
C: URGH (deep thrusts)

She had her eyes closed and bit her lips. She was enjoying it.

So far so good, I was at about 25%.

I lifted her left leg over my right shoulder while I was still in her, and I continued my different pace and rhythm.

Her moans and groans become sharper and louder. At such a volume, it would have been audible even on the exterior of a hotel room, assuming it was a budget hotel room.

This angle allowed deeper penetration, that’s why the louder and sharper moans and groans.

Then I lifted her other leg onto my left shoulder, then delivered a few deeper thrusts. She opened her eyes wide and stared at me, but not in a menacing way.

C: Baby! So deep! ARGH!!!

No one can convince me I wasn’t on the right track. But the urge to cum was at about 80%, it wasn’t good news, I had to slow down.

This position can’t be done prolonged as it strains their legs, so after a few minutes, I put her legs down and reverted to the default missionary position, giving only slow half thrusts. I could buy some time to bring down my urge.

C: Baby you so good… argh…
Me: You like I am happy, I like hear you
C: You enjoy? Why you look like not happy?

Definitely not. I just kept my passion in check to keep my urge to cum at manageable levels, just heavy breathing and no moans. I kept my eyes opened throughout as well, so I have a good view of her expressions.

Me: I enjoy, I like more see you enjoy
C: Why? You different from other men
Me: I not like other men, they only want themselves feel good, I want you feel good also
C: Oh baby you so sweet
Me: Sweet, but also big?

Without waiting for her to reply, I went into an overdrive mode, moving my hips as fast as I could to deliver continuous quick thrusts.

C: ARGH ARGH ARGH, no baby too fast!
Me: You no like?
C: YES I LIKE, AH AH!
Me: You can cum?
C: YES, CUM SOON OH OH!
Me: Cum for me

This was a risky move, I could lose control and ejaculate before she cummed. But it was a calculated risk, I cooled down quite a bit after going slow and chatting. I was about 30% prior to commencing overdrive mode.

I did my utmost best for almost a minute. Fuck, I was at 90% already.

C: ARGH!!!

She cummed. Thank goodness, I almost blew my load. 2nd home run for the day!