View Single Post
Old 07-12-2020, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 426 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9822 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Biz Owner Encounters

bro tubeless69,

Up you 16 points.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubeless69 View Post
Wendy n I have been meeting up occasionally, even did a staycation together recently n I also found out that she actually has a BF back in Ipoh n she is divorced n has a daughter who is staying with her ex-husband. N she misses her daughter terribly.

During the staycation it was really a sexcation. She timed it perfectly just after her period so it’s supposedly her “safe period”. We practically didn’t leave the room from the time we checked in other than going out for a nice dinner. We had sex a total of 6 times by the time we checked out. We did it immediately when we checked into the room n then we rested and washed up to prepare to go for dinner. She wore a simple one piece bare back black dress. As it was totally bare back, she couldn’t wear a bra n I managed to convince her to forget about the nipple tapes. I was so turned on by her dressing that just before she was done with her make up, I turned her over, lifted up her dress n pulled her black g-string aside n doggy her until I came into her. During dinner she was complaining that she could feel my cum leaking out n she has to go to the bathroom to clean herself up.

most memorable time was probably after dinner while we were soaking in the tub which had an awesome view and we did it with the blinds open. We laid in bed n watched a movie n finished a bottle of wine before another round.

In the morning, I woke up to Wendy giving me a blowjob n I just laid back n enjoyed the BJ before she rode me cowgirl n then reverse cowgirl style. We went down for breakfast n came back up to soak in the tub once more. This time in the day, the view was different but still as awesome. N we did it one last time in bed before we checked out.

Honestly, my dick was feeling sore the rest of the day but it was such a memorable time with Wendy.