View Single Post
Old 16-11-2006, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 887 / Power: 18
randyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fucking in the public area

4 times for me....

1. Used to study in tem---- poly and being in the pioneer batch, we wre housed in the old RI grounds at Grange Road.. fellas who know of the place will also know there is a swimming pool.... so my then gf and I went for a swim on a lazy sunday afternoon. There were no life guards and also know swimmers around. When we were in the pool, i stripped off her costume and started to screw her from behind... I stress we were IN the pool, so it was very very different feeling... exciting coz, (1) pple could always come by, and (2) people on double decker buses that stopped at the bus stop on the opposite side of the wall, could probably see a guy hugging a girl from behind.. not too sure if they could see the thrusting action.

2. During same period, fort canning (FC) was still very undeveloped. We went there frequently coz I was a randy little fella. One day after lectures of the day were done, we went over to FC and found a little shelter.. as it was raining, we figured there would be nobody around... found some cardboard boxes, opened it out over the floor and started heavy petting with my gf (same one as in no 1). Things got horny. I pulled dowm my jeans, whipped out my dick and then proceeded to strip her... we were fucking missionary when suddenly, she screamed. I looked up and an Ah Peh was leering at us. I quickly got up, bt as my jeans were at my ankles, it took a while b4 I could get them up in place. By the time i tried to look for him, he had disappeared... bloody old voyeur.

3. Withe same Gf as above, we made out once in the fitting room of Giordano.... went doggie on her in the small fitting room after we had brought in a few items of clothing.. never cum, coz a bit paiseh, but still shiok...

4. Ex PRC GF at East Coast.. was strolling hand in hand with my then GF along the seaside near changi sailing club / PA campsite(Past midnight). Bros who go there know of those that do windsurfing need to roll their surfboards out to the sea and that there is a ramp to facilitate this. We walked out the the ramp, which was pitch dark.. my GF, unzipped my pants, started playing with my didi and went i got hard, she pulled down her jeans skirt, removed her g-string and i started fucking her from behind... from afar, it looks like 2 lovers hugging, with the guy behind and the gal in front... very nice...

Juz my tru account....

If i earn a penny each time i use my brain, I would probably starve to death ...!

Last edited by randyboy73; 16-11-2006 at 03:59 PM.