Thread: Tcss Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2010, 04:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22888 / Power: 24
marlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tcss Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollowman View Post
bro dancing sorry huh, now then i realise that i no longer -188 and now is -181, some bros up me. nnkc izzit you:mad
someone dont want you to Huat huat mah? kee kee

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveoversea View Post
Ahlamak, to late to see the posting. Please let me know when is the next gathering bros. Would like to join in. Just to check any meimei go for the gathering?
Sad to say only one babe. But I am happy enough liao.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cum_Luver View Post
kumsia kumsia to the 3 organisers - bro Dancing,bro marlborotan and bro Immodus for the tcss,last night.
nice to meet some new bros.
have to leave early with asiancigar,birdie8819,BulleYe and a drinking kaki of me and birdie889.
paisay paisay, didnt managed to met up with you guys as I'm late. But glad the Organiser bro immodus did a good job

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCSSGL10 View Post
TCSS gathering pua chu liao ?
Bro 8+8 now cannot use for TCSS liao mah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrencex View Post
waa wats youngest age ther?
Did someone question you when you buy hoon kee or drink beers huh? If not then welcome to join in next time loh. Bro immodus will announce when time is right.

Achieved my FINAL Target 22888(易易发发发) on 20141228(爱你一世一易易发)

DON'T up me for points exchange. I WILL NOT up you back. Thanks
: