View Single Post
Old 06-01-2015, 10:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhill2 View Post
Taking a survey here, for those of you that enjoy being punished/tortured/tormented by the paid female dommes,

you imagine this scenario, say in your office/working place, there is this female colleague(she is about 10 years younger than you and she is slightly above-average looking but not considered very beautiful), she severely dislikes you and you also dislikes her.

Then one day, for example this scenario happen, she slapped your face, she forced you to lick her feet and suck her toes, she spit her saliva into a glass of water and ordered you to drink it all, and she urinate into your food and she ordered you to eat it,(Note she does not require you to pay a single cent for all these acts hence is totally free-of-charge, She is doing all these purely becos she strongly dislikes you and she wants to punish you)

1)Will you actually like this scenario to happen and you gets turned on? OR

2)You surely WON'T want this scenario to happen becos you know in real life she strongly dislike you and you also dislike her hence you won't get turned on?
It's 2 for me......in vanilla terms I am not submissive and would normally avoid someone I loathe