Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 16
issen_gorin27 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The unexpected affair - A one-off kinda thing

*At the end of the dinner .........*

Fiona : so, wat are we going after dinner ??

me : oh !! i really did not anticipate that... i thought was just a dinner and we head home....

Fiona (sounding a bit disappointed) : oh.... i thought we are going somewhere after this cause it is not often we meet so i thought we will be hanging out a little longer... i even tell my bf that i am working OT tonight and cancel my meeting with him ....

I was quite surprise to hear that from her and the fact that she lied to her bf to meet up with me makes me even more surprise, but at the same time, stirred me in my heart cause of the way she put it....

me : erm... actually i have nothing to do at home too so why not... lets go somewhere and not disappoint you... you know i always have a soft spot for you ... hahaha

Fiona (instantly brightens up and you can actually see the sparkle in her eyes) : so where are we going ?? hm .... why not we go play pool ?? i rmb last time they always say you play well... and i never really got a chance to learn from you ...

me : oh... you dunno how to play meh ?? hahaha ... they are just bullsh*tng around la ...

Fiona : my bf try to teach me but he himself suxs at it... always lose to his friend so how to ask a loser to teach me ?? you teach me la ... so i can win him so tat he dare not show off to me again just because i learn from a loser like himself ... hahaha

i was quite taken back tat she called her bf a loser in front of me... back in my head i was thinking... i might even trash this loser in something that she is not expected of and instantly was thinking of telling her tat i am even better when it comes to love-making and i began to drift a little off .............

Fiona : wei brother !! i am talking to you ... you got hear wat i say or not ... wah lau ....

me : ya la ya la ... teach you play pool to trash your loser bf la ...

Fiona : hahaha ... wat were u thinking back then .... talk to you, you give me the blur-fu*k face...

*LoL, if only u know wat i am thinking ...

so after tat we drove to somewhere that we can play pool and yet with not much ppl since she lied to her bf that she is working OT and i want to help her find a place with less ppl lest she got spotted by someone she knows. so when we reach the place, i was relieve that the place is quite empty except for 2 other table tat is taken by 2 other couple... so i choose a table furthest in and explain to her that she won't feel malu about not able to play it well in front of other ppl ....

but unknown to her.. the reason is not so simple actually... cause on tat day, she is wearing a dress that is quite loose with quite a low 'V' and with a skirt tat is quite short (those tat u can almost see the inner content when u are taking the escalator with her in further in front of you) and i know if she is going to play pool, the chances of her 'zao geng' is very high.. to my delight, i was right !! whenever she bend down to poke the balls, i can see her clevage ever so clearly tat it makes me so hard to concentrate on the pool game...

but anyway, i try my very best to coach her while standing in front of her, watching her (and her clevage) and giving her advice on how to play the pool better... after a few failed attempt, she gave me that kind of look tat say, "it's still not working"...

so.... i say to her : i teach you in another way

with that i walk to her behind, and and take her hand with the cue and the other hand place it on the table to teach her the correct posture.....