View Single Post
Old 27-05-2022, 10:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 10
tubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Biz Owner Encounters

I filled the bathtub up n we both got into it to soak n relax under the hot water n we were sitting opposite each other n I was giving B a foot rub. We were both relaxed n she was saying she has never really done anal before as her previous BFs who tried never got her asshole to relax n they just tried to force their dicks in n she will feel pain n they’ll have to stop. She said somehow I managed to get her asshole to loosen up n I didn’t force. I also complimented her on her bj n ass rimming.

B came over n laid on top of me n I was caressing her breasts n slowly rub her clit under the water. She was amazed that I was getting hard again. She was aroused again but I didn’t want to do it yet. Coz although I was hard already but I was feeling the strain already so I wanna rest a bit. So we rinsed off n got into bed n cuddle first. As I was drifting off to sleep, I felt B’s warm mouth over my dick n I felt it grow inside her mouth n soon she was sucking n licking on it n again I felt her amazing tongue rimming on my asshole! After a while I got her to get into the 69 position n we were giving each other tongue service all the way!

My cheeks n chin was wet from her juices n when I got on top of her we continued to french n B licked my cheeks n chin to taste her own juices. I lifted up her legs n held them by her ankles before thrusting my dick into her pussy n slowly pumping in n out slowly. B was moaning to the rhythm of my thrust n I started to increase the pace n I pushed her legs all the way back n was ramming my dick hard n deep into her pussy n B was moaning really loudly n I could feel the build up in my balls n as I was about to cum I pulled out n stood over her face n came all over her face. She reached out for my dick n sucked on it n licked it clean for me.

We were both spent by the time we crawled back into bed after cleaning up n we both fell asleep. We had another round in the morning before we went for breakfast. When we came back to the room I packed quickly n was getting ready to go down. But somehow when B turned towards the door I couldn’t help myself n just lifted her skirt up n pulled her g-string aside n just rammed my dick into her pussy. Her hands were on the door while I was pumping away n she was just moaning all the way n I’m sure everyone who is walking along outside would have heard her. I was cumming n when I pulled out, B turned around n knelt down in front of my n I came in her mouth. There was a mirror just beside the door n I was admiring the view as she sucked n cleaned my dick with her mouth n tongue.

After we cleaned up again, I had to quickly check out n rush to the airport. The team saw me at the lobby with B n I gave her a quick hug before jumping into the taxi. We kept in touch n I’m really looking forward to her coming to Singapore.