View Single Post
Old 21-05-2022, 09:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubeless69 View Post
Thanks…although I was hoping for some action in the morning but I think B got worried that she actually got drunk n stayed overnight with me. When I got to the office, she was already there n the meeting went smoothly n she avoided eye contact with me thru out n even during lunch she didn’t talk to me. We had another round of discussion before we all went out for dinner again, this time with the directors of the KL office. B came along for the dinner n I was singing her praises to the directors of how well she handled the current project n we look forward to seeing them come over to Sgp soon. She loosened up after hearing my praises of her n when we had a quiet moment, she thanked me n apologised for being drunk last night n hoped she didn’t leave a bad impression. I assured her it was ok n that I hope to see her during the visit to Sgp.

After dinner we all went to the pub at our hotel for some drinks. The mood was light n everyone was having a good time. Me n B started on whisky again n we were discussing about the different whiskies we had before. Tis time we didn’t drink excessively n everyone was just having a good time. When it was time to call it a night, we all said our goodbyes n everyone went their separate ways. I went back to my room to pack but even before I got started, my hotel room phone rang. The reception told me that B had requested to come up n I said ok.
TS, I bet B is upset she only got praises for her work abilities and not her bed/sex abilities. She's back to get an open appraisal about the latter.
As a senior staff from SG, you better do a thorough one with her so that she knows where her SWOT are.
Also, please remember to post your assessment of B here in concise manner.
Thank you.