Thread: My Struggle
View Single Post
Old 26-05-2022, 02:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 14
bruceJKD is a Helpful and Caring SamsterbruceJKD is a Helpful and Caring SamsterbruceJKD is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My Struggle

After that exchange, the rest of the day pass by pretty normal. Somehow or rather, my brains kept rehearsing what Joshua said and I kept thinking about the endless possibilities of his statement.
Will there be a big fight? Will Joshua get beaten up like me? I shook my head to the thought of Joshua getting beaten up as he doesn’t look like the kind who would be eaten alive.
“BRRRIIIIIINNNNNKKKKKKKK!!!!”
I was jolted from my thought of the school bell that signifies the end of the long school day. Positive thoughts filled my mind again and I thought of the stuff I could do with my neighbourhood friends and what would my mom cook over the weekend. Just as I was to exit the classroom, Jasper held on to my bruised and swollen arm tightly and dragged me along.
“Follow me.” That’s all he said.
“Ow! Still pain leh, lighter can or not?” I replied, gesturing to him that he had grabbed on to my bruised spot. He ignored me and dragged me to a secluded corner behind the DnT building.
Nearing to the back of the building, I could hear shouts of anger and blows being exchanged.
“pik pok pik pok pok pik pok pok”
When I reached with Jasper, what I saw literally shook me.
I saw 3 angry people beating up 5 angry and helpless people. As you’ve guessed, the 3 angry people beating up other 5 people are Joshua, Boon Leng and Wei Kang.
“YOU LIKE TO BULLY SMALLER SIZED PEOPLE RIGHT?? NOW IM HERE, SMALLER SIZE THAN YOU. YOU GOT BALLS YOU BULLY ME ALSO LA PCB!!!!”
“PIK” came a loud thud of fist onto face.
“OI REPLY ME LEH!! JUST NOW TALK LIKE TIGER NOW BECOME HELLO KITTY SIBO?”
Melvinder, : “FUCK YOU JOSHUA! YOU THINK YOU XX9 ONE VERY BIG IS IT?”
“YES! IF NOT WHY NOW I’M BEATING YOU AND YOU CAN’T EVEN TOUCH ME???”, thundered Joshua.
There was a moment of silence and intense staring between the 2 groups and I was just there, watching. Out of a sudden, Joshua broke away from the intense stare and turned towards me.
“come here bro.” signaling me to go over with his left hand.
“come here, bian gia (don’t be afraid)”
“now, I want you to punch this fat fuck like how he beat you up yesterday. I want you to spit back at him. Do it. Go on.” Joshua told me calmly, tilting his head slightly to the right.
“err..rrr..no need la..” I said nervously, looking at Melvinder, whose face had already started to swell, corner of lips broken and bleeding, hair in a big clump of mess and spectacles lenses broken. Oh, not forgetting that obvious foot print on the left of his face.
“SCARED WHAT? HE BEAT YOU THAT TIME HE ALSO NOT SCARED!” Jasper suddenly shouted across.
Jasper then shoved me nearer to Melvinder and his sidekicks and prompted me again to beat them up one by one.
Joshua walked up to my ear and whispered, “imagine they just killed your parents...” and winked at me, tilting his head towards his right once more…