View Single Post
Old 17-02-2013, 10:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 916 / Power: 20
geordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Ultimate Sex guide of Singapore

am surprised no one zap TS yet, my thoughts replied in his other thread...

am surprised no one kachiao this thread yet and bring it out of point in this section...or csi him out

am surprised still got ppl continue upz him...not bad, quite a good try if its a scam...got at least 100 pts being upz...

perhaps lets not let his thread go to waste, maybe all bros here can share sex guide/tips and at least put this thread to good use...

in front of many old birds here i dont dare to say i know anything but here are a few things from own experiences:

Best places to have sex or swing: so far nothing beats booking a huge chalet or a suite at hotels...sometimes there are great deals offered for suites at 4-5 star hotels, nowadays can rent yachts also as well as apartments at sites like airbnb so that's another option...unless other brothers got better ideas.

Best place to have outdoor/car sex: nowadays quite fun, rainy heavily go any carparks with heavy rain pelting down, no need newspapers but some carparks quite discreet...i used to like those at east coast or changi.

Best fb: cant share as fb from this forums not easy to find, i no luck so far...

Best fls: change from time to time, and sometimes okt also change names...and fls gfe also depend on their mood and preferences...havent found consistently good one so far...

hottest guys/girts for ONS: i think if they are so hot, already many ppl queuing up already...

there you go, at least i shared as best as i can...but no need to upz me...this is really free :P