View Single Post
Old 04-03-2016, 09:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Re: Satellite erp system is a serious breach of our privacy, just like prisoner ankle

FBI is demanding apple install software in iPhone so they can bypass any password.

Apple say fcuk off. See you in court.
It'll likely cost Apple millions in legal fees bt they're willing to pay cos its the right thing to do.

In spore, all the opposition mps voted against garbagements scheme to make the public cb spies n snitches for nea bt not enough to stop them.

That's wad you get for voting for ppl who don't represent the people.

I bet some cb mp minister civil servant will say some shit like if you're honourable etc, you got nothing to hide or fear even if no privacy.

Ppl will kaopeh n khaw or the son will placate the ppl but still later use it to charge ppl $1 per metre travel n if you're the gerbagements declared enemy like tey tang Wp, they'll track them n dish out dirt like they go visit gl or mistress.

Repent for voting these shits