Old 25-04-2024, 09:52 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 0
boiired deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: MM - Squirter with warm personality

hi guys, sorry if this is gonna be long to read . I had my first visit & b2b session with MM yesteday afternoon

just like what other bros mention abt her, it's really true. I also had the same experience with her 😁

yesterday I opted for bbbj + AR & during my session , I felt the urged to tarma her but dk wether she allow it or not but after times up, she actually holded me back & ask if want FJ or not but need to get condom first which luckily I alr prepared beforehand which I was quite surprised bcz I see an older post, got bros mention that you need to be regular in order to FJ with her but idk, it's my first visit yesterday...

so anyways jump to FJ, we tried quite a number of diff positions & we even tried 1 or 2 positions that I think most people don't usually do like standing missionary but with both feet stood on the ground but I got to admit , is rly difficult to do 😅

also while during missionary with her (on the bed this time) , I was choking her neck quite softly & she seems enjoy it until she keep on repeatedly asking me to spit in her mouth which I find it hot honestly but for dk wtv reason, i ended up not doing it.

so ended the session with BJ & CIM , after that she give HJ abit to finish the remaining time . this is the part where she literally took me back! she grabbed my dick with one hand & on the other hand, she uses her palm to rub my small head vigorously to make me " male squirt" like macam those in JAV . wah sibei really cannot tahan leh, very sensitive asf . both my leg all shivering like hell until I had to clench the bedsheet as hard as I can while begging her to stop cz cannot tahan anymore.

Overall got to say my experience with her was quite wild & pleasent, she was very kinky, very wet, loves to DFK , high GFE , friendly, accomodating & willing to please. she also loves to joke around

will definitely RTF this gem again soon