Thread: Bluewave in Jb
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 10:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 18
jnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to all
Re: Bluewave in Jb

Quote:
Originally Posted by IntelDuoCore View Post
Here is my fr contribution for #73 @ GBW. Bonked this cutie earlier. You can read more abt it below.

Looks: 8.5/10 Definitely pleasant looking SYT and I find her looks very sweet & cute. Also she got good complexion and cute + sexy dress sense

Body: 9/10 small size body , very slim with nice cute ass and beautiful delicious young titties. High points here because I am into 娇小玲珑 girls.

Skin: 9/10 fair, one of the smoothest i've ever felt..slippery soft feeling

Boobs: 8.5/10 abt C cup with sensitive light brownish cute small nipples.

Catbath: 8/10 start with some gentle kissing on the lips and neck then she move on licking my nipples while I grab her boobs. Next she kiss/peck her way to my thigh area giving me sensual licks around there....overall quite shiok

BBBJ: 8.5/10 start with gentle sucking on the ball sack and lick up and down of my shaft. After some teaser she finally insert my dick into her mouth and begin sucking with occassional swirling of my tip against her lips. Overall she got good suction and seem to be enthusiatic which made me enjoy better.

FJ: 8.5/10 Accommodating and will try various positions. Her small body frame size make it easy to carry her for bonking.

Attitude: 9/10 good chemistry with me I felt, talked, shared and 'loved' me.

RTF: Definitely will consider her if wana rtf any girls.

Overall money well spent and nice young gem.
How tall is she bro? Below 160 cm I guess...