Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kikukoka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Brunei Happenings and Massage

Dear Brothers,

Name: mun mun
Race: nasi lemak or bruneian I can call it ambuyat brunei national food?
Face: 6 (rate between 1 to 10)
Skin: ok okay
Massage (fucking)Skill: massage will okay okay la. Fucking skills good
Body: chubby
Boobs: Big boobs huge
DFK: no. May available upon request
HJ: 10/10
BBBJ: 10/10 deep throat.
FJ: 9/10 she has different pussy pattern that can make you cum easily
DATY: licky my body and balls
GFE: 7/10 (rate between 1 to 10)
WIR: yes
Damage: bnd 100 (2shots) hotel times 39bnd

Texted wawa Bella, she's not available, text afdnil not available, text 88 also not available. So texted siakap. She's on. Alright. So we discuss which hotel should we go. Higher hotel full, so change to times hotel.

So yeah. Date at 1.30pm. I was otw from kb and reach on times as well. She's book the hotel for us. Check in, then we're in the room, so we chat so much. After chit chat, we straight go to shower, taught her all about the experience did while I was KL, miri or Thai. We wash up together, she cleaned my body, I clean hers yeah. She tickle when I tried to touch her pussy. But yeah let's her wash over there. So after cleaning up. Straight on the bed, taught her about the gfe, when she's need to licks and suck the part of the body. Takes some times. Then proceed with intercourse. She's on top, piak piak. She's on top, cowgirl. Fuck.. I come out after few minutes. Damn.

OK. Then we wash up again.. Then go straight on the bed. Resting. Chitchat. Showing her my wechat and tele contacts showing her all the pretty models.

After chit chat. Around 3.10pm. As she's need to go around 4pm.. Proceed to 2nd round... Sucky Sucky here and then, then change position doggy. Standing doggy I would say while she lay on bed. Piak piak piak. Then change to missionary also stand and she lay down. Piak piak. Damn.. As I said. Her pussy like she has the pattern that make you cum easily. There's goes the 2nd round.

Clean up in the toilet. Get ourself clothes on. Chit chat abit. Then done with today session