View Single Post
Old 28-07-2008, 01:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2593 / Power: 23
otur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond repute
Re: new arrival PRC xiao lan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elbert View Post
Considering her many good qualities and earthquake plight, I suppose there will be more pm s for her contact.
who give number dosent really matter to me. she is very despro now. not try to be NKF or wat ever, just think that this cute gal worth the money so sharing here. also pity her. cried to me saying she came for just few days and didnt earn much but already remit wat ever she earn back home. onli 700 nia... the other bro's thread seems to be quiet so i took the initiative to pm to some bros who posted FR b4/share contact with me b4 n try to push this thread up by replying the post. i never in my life do this for any WL.

those with no rep/ptrs, tell me where is yr FR. no FR, sorry no share with u.

小兰
飘洋过海,不为谈情说爱
夜夜笙歌,只为黄金万两
坦诚相见,美景一览无遗
深入了解,才知别有洞天
共赴巫山,不枉相视一场
美梦醒来,惊觉床头金尽