Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 12
linrx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Unprotected Oral Sex is NOT safe sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
Just a gentle reminder after hearing from a fellow patron yesterday.

If you engage FLs, reduce your risk by not having bbbj with those on short visit visas. They do not undergo any form of health checks. Several have STD (including HIV), and some may not even know they have it.
Do not disagree with Xyberduke. Yet, this is slightly on the difficult side judging since the past week has also been International Women's Day. STDs including HIVs take two parties to transmit, i.e. it is not possible that Zika virus even can appear in one party in the absence of some source e.g. the mosquito had bitten an infected pregnant woman or one party has slept with another that is infected with Zika virus. In fact these days with Zika, it has become quite poignant that we should consider including Zika as part of the broad definitions of STDs.

The past few months Singapore has been relatively safe from dengue and consequently Zika, we do not know what is going to happen in April and May which are usually the hotspots of dengue outbreaks.

Unprotected oral sex is indeed not safe sex, but these days even being bitten by aedes mosquitoes can spread STDs, don't forget. NEA is telling us that they are releasing male Wolbachia-Aedes mosquitoes already, this is a somewhat localised topic that one may be keen on reading on, I won't understand how effectively these male mosquitoes are at controlling the biting female population, but in general perhaps, don't do oral sex without a condom.

Last edited by linrx; 19-03-2017 at 07:50 PM. Reason: typo