View Single Post
Old 23-02-2015, 12:47 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 11
DoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to all
Re: Unprotected Oral Sex is NOT safe sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baddecisions View Post
Hi all. Had protected bj yesterday with FL. intended for massage but cos it's my first time, I thought it's protocol. she licked my nipple area and gave me protected bj (which lasted for 10secs max because I suffer from PE). Never intended to engage her FJ services cos she does both massage only and FJ. Wanted the former.

Never thought I would engage FL but too stressed with life so not thinking straight. It's always been my personal choice not to partake in this activity. Really regretting now. Also been worrying since last night.

What are my risks now in terms of STD/HIV? Very worried about getting herpes because it is incurable. Also worried about getting STDs or even worse, HIV. Very hard to explain to family. Didn't manage to sleep last night because keep worrying. So paranoid that now as long as my 2IC itch or the area around 2IC itch, I will go toilet and check immediately. Help and advice please. Tmr go doctor do test also too early to test for anything.

Plan to still go ahead Tmr and get tested for herpes to see if I already have it since most ppl say a lot of ppl have it but don't know. If I really get tested positive for herpes, I wanna know if I got it from yesterday's session or alr had it before. Will get tested for whatever based on doctor's advice too.

But ultimate question is, how high is my risk now for any STD/HIV given my limited exposure. Am I being too paranoid?
Here's the rundown:

1. HIV - no risk
2. Syphilis - negligible risk
3. Hepatitis - no risk (you are probably vaccinated anyway)
4. Chlamydia + Gonorrhea - small risk
5. Herpes - risk
6. HPV - risk
7. Mollusucm - risk