View Single Post
Old 01-04-2024, 07:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1342 / Power: 7
Fuzzyment has much to be proud ofFuzzyment has much to be proud ofFuzzyment has much to be proud ofFuzzyment has much to be proud ofFuzzyment has much to be proud ofFuzzyment has much to be proud ofFuzzyment has much to be proud ofFuzzyment has much to be proud ofFuzzyment has much to be proud ofFuzzyment has much to be proud of
Re: 💘💘💘 TEERUKLOVER 💘💘💘 LUCKY DRAW BACK ONCE AGAIN IN SAMMYBOY❣❣❣

Annie from Teeruklover

Firstly i thought bro SK decided to change all his girls to ladyboy, so able to spot 1 lady inside his list. wasnt able to find FR for her, maybe name too common or dont know how to search correctly, so i'll write a first FR for her.

OKT: 9/10 (fast response)
Face: 8/10 (similar to photos, fair skin, typical face, not the shocking beauty type, age 26-28 the matured type)
Boobs: 9/10 (D, soft and natural and bouncy)
Pussy: 8.5/10 (wet and clean shaved, just shaved today can feel some prickly feeling but not obvious)
Body: 8/10 (nice curves and ass, not slim and not fat, average build, small tummy fats)
Catbath: 8/10 (cleaning me thoroughly)
BBBJ: 8/10 (good bj skills including balls licking and eye contact)
FJ: 8/10 (started with cowgirl riding, missionary and ended with doggy. quite wet so we didnt do the doggy well as kept slipping out)
GFE: 8/10 very willing to please but shy type. hope GFE can be better if i visit again
Dmg: $130 with discounted promo
RTF: thinking

Overall session i would rate about 8/10. Not the best from TRL, almost same as previous batch Nami. The face is quite average so my concentration was towards her boobs mainly.