View Single Post
Old 06-06-2021, 12:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 3
WQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: My Naughty Career - Sexy Encounters

Chapter 3 - When you go black, you cannot go back

Each chapter is a snippet of all naughty encounters during my 24 year career as a plumber and now a boss of a household servicing SME.

Due to poor academic results and my dislike to go to school.
I started my career as a plumber/handyman at a fair age of 19, under the mentorship of uncle Bobby ,an experienced and veteran plumber.
(I read tons of books, that explains the English)

~Quote of the day-
“You should try a different race once in your life.”
Uncle Richard Ho, Lighting servicing technician
Quote taken: Katong Coffeeshop

^Chapter 3^
This chapter is set in the time when I was 33 years old, still a single dog.

For the next 7 months we will be involved in a major project to do the framework for a segment of an industrial park in Changi.

We were called the “piping experts” we will come in to develop and monitor the construction of the piping framework of some of this particular sector of the industrial park.

Uncle Bobby said each of us can get a brand new Mercedes after project completion. I was excited as hell to finish it.

I never liked big projects, very time consuming and I dislike talking to customers directly. They need all sorts of nonsensical demands and have to please their requirements

During the initial phases I would often stay till the wee hours 2am-4am just to complete some of the works.

Our company was given a worker’s lodge for accommodation and rest somewhere nearby the site.

But everyone in our company rather drive home after work. I live in the west, so I would stay in the lodge when I work late.

At 9:30pm
Suddenly heard some familiar footsteps.

It was Devika a young Indian security guard.

I:” night shift ?”

Devika:” Ya, OT again ?”

I:”ya going back soon.”

Devika has beautiful large eyes with sharp tattoo-ed eye brows, her nose was well defined, she had a small black dot on her forehead(no idea what that symbolizes). She has a slightly tan skin, her skin and hair is well maintained.

She is rather busty (quite common for Indians to be busty) always seems like she wears a push up bra, that keeps her bust well shaped underneath her blue security guard uniform.
She has a somewhat large ass beneath the tight pants. Her Panty line was visible.

I:”This one give you , seafood pizza no beef inside. Can save one meal.”

I passed her the remaining pizza that was bought for us by our client.

Devika:” thank you !”

She smiled at me and walked off to continue her rounds.
Devika has a really sweet smile.
Given her body and face, she would be quite popular in her community.
Sometimes I Could see uncles and other occupants of the industrial park trying to chat up or flirt with her.

Devika said that her hometown was in Selangor, Malaysia.

Times must have been tough for a girl to travel out to Singapore to support her family.

Sometimes she would complain about the high rental and other cost of living in Singapore.

I always would pass her food and snacks whenever she was around. That’s how we started talking to each other.

Sometimes at home, I would secretly masturbate, thinking about Devika and her luscious lips. I never tried going for an Indian before.
Growing bolder from my previous adventures started to path out plans and advances to get into her pants.