Old 25-05-2022, 10:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
iamnotmenow123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FWB for exchange

Hi all, sharing one of my encounter and FWB in hopes of exchanging with another brother.

Recently I've been going to this pub in the central to just chill and have some drinks to de-stress. So one day when I went over, the boss told me that there's a new waitress from Vietnam. But I told her that I'm just here for drinks and nothing more.

So when I went in the pub, she quickly introduced the waitress to me. We had some talks and some drinks. I would rate the waitress a 7/10 because of her good figure. But it's actually plastic.

After about an hour or so, when the alcohol kicked in, we started talking sexual stuff and hinted at each other aggressively. To my surprise, the topic interest her and she didn't "butterfly" to other tables.

After which I challenged her to make out at the back door, and surprisingly she did not decline. We went out to French and touch each other at the back door.

The next day, which is a Sunday, she invited me over to her house to "chit-chat". Then I know I'm gonna have some fun.

I went over to her house after her work and I lied on her bed while she was showering. After which we chatted for a while. 5mins later, action started.

We started making out and she went on with the usual BJ and 69. But we didn't have sex because I wanna make sure there's a 2nd meet up. Otherwise she might just ghost me.

But overall her skills are pretty good, though her tits are plastic.

So for now, hope this story interest you guys, DM me if you wanna exchange FWB contacts.