Old 28-06-2010, 12:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 15
capcrunch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

Wah bro stinger, quite prolific huh, hitting up Leen, Chantel and a post-op from Romeo's... keeping busy eh?

Glad you found it true about Romeo's, there's a whole bunch of beautiful gems in there. Caveat is I don't know about the service, so you guys will have to go find that out yourselves! The only one I'm certain about is Sonia, who went back with a tourist I met. When I asked the guy the next day, he had glowing reviews about her, so maybe you guys can look out for her! Very nice girl, I enjoyed her company (At the bar) a lot

Anyway, for all those bros who have tried Primaleen and found her good value, please do go to her vicesisters profiles and leave a few good reviews. Apparently, she's just received a bad comment about her photos being fake (how could they be!!), so she's upset and sms-ed me about it. It takes time to do the review, but it's the least we could do for such a sweet girl no? Her link is here:

http://www.vicesisters.com/profile.php?id=53587

Random thought - I just remembered how soft and wonderful her tits are... amazing job the surgeon did! And oh yes, according to her, she's having some trouble with visas, so she'll be leaving SG on 10 july. Guys, catch her while she's still here