Thread: New York spa jb
View Single Post
Old 31-12-2013, 11:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 19
ripper99 is a glorious beacon of lightripper99 is a glorious beacon of lightripper99 is a glorious beacon of lightripper99 is a glorious beacon of lightripper99 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: New York spa jb

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkDiggler7791 View Post
Haha thanks bro...I shall recommend for you gal 26, 55. These two have ample boobs for your pleasure. Another gal would be 79 as mentioned by many bros here, a syt with a terribly sweet voice, cute face and "tey" pattern. I have rtf mostly 26 as she is those blonde ah lian type with nice big bouncy boobs and a meaty ass good for hard pounding. 55 is slightly older but still looks pretty enuf. Her bbbj is sensuous with plenty of balls massaging. Her boobs are big, firm and fair with light brown nipples if I remember correctly.

As for the other gals, I can't really recall. There was a 19 year old gal I think it was no. 29. A fat gal 81 who used to be ny angpai when she was thin and famous for her fire and ice. A skinny gal 39 worth forgetting. Leggy 28 which is not bad. Gal 69 who has a very pretty shaven pussy but skills are lacking. Oh and there's gal 66 that uses her pony tail to tickle ur asshole.

Well, to all fellow cheongsters hope this info helps.
Haha bro you are really a NY chionster ....I long time no go already... switching from BW to NY .... thx for the info .. but 1st on my list is 78, heard she look good , good skill, B+ boobs plus frencher lol ... I am a jerk for frenching and big firm boobs ~ will follow up with your your recommendation too , your information is a great help ..+8 to u ... although points doesn't matter much lol