View Single Post
Old 30-12-2005, 01:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1382 / Power: 19
aniceguy has much to be proud ofaniceguy has much to be proud ofaniceguy has much to be proud ofaniceguy has much to be proud ofaniceguy has much to be proud ofaniceguy has much to be proud ofaniceguy has much to be proud ofaniceguy has much to be proud ofaniceguy has much to be proud ofaniceguy has much to be proud of
Re: Some bad experiences with FL gal I had gone through.

To continue……

As usual, I was bath by her, it seem like she no good in doing bathing for other but ever mind, I teach her how to clean and wash my DiDi.

It time for action, we lay on my brother bed and start petting, feeling shoik as she HJ and BJ my DiDi., she damn good on this, she better than all the gal I have. Her suction was just nice and the pressure created by her make me moan out loud. As she continue BJ my DiDi, my finger was doing the job on her boobs, it big and spongy. To be a gentleman, I ask her permission to lick and suck her boobs and she agreed. 5min later, licking and sucking make me feel sian liao. So I slowly lower myself down to her wet and juicy pussy (she had shave it). The first lick that I go, I can hear her moaning already. She seem like waited for me to lick her long long time ago. I brought her to orgasm after 5min of nonstop lick and finger f**king. Was told that no one had make her come so high before, the pressure created by me is great-she like it very much.

What next?? Me got to finish her up. Ask to BJ my DiDi again and told her to give it a hard one. We are ready for action again after her BJ, ask her for the CD but she said no need, she was clean and she take bill already. Without second thought, I push my didi in and start screwing her wet juicy pussy. Due to the size she was, all action was done in two ways. No much movement and I pump her in laying and doggie. We moan together, it 8 and 9 and 8 and 9 etc for more than 10mins. I control my cum, pull him out and wanted her to blow me again. Feel Shiok when her warm mouth was blowing my DiDi and at last I come in her top hole-mouth. She rush to the toilet to clean herself?? OIC, I am the first guy that cum in her mouth.

We lay on my brother bed to enjoy the air con after she had clean my DiDi. For about 20mins laying, we decided to do area clean before living the house. Pass another 10 to her for taking taxi home.

To be continue……