View Single Post
Old 24-07-2013, 07:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 13
helmet88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhelmet88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: FRs for @Crystal@ Stable

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitiumus View Post
So legend meh? I tried her before.. she is OK. Worth some RTF but I wouldnt say a legend.
Legend is a choice of words to describe how she stands out and outshines other FLs. If u hv to pick your legend who is excellent in all respect, in terms of look, services, gfe, attitude, who will that be?

Perhaps Zelle scored 100% for her gfe, but she is jz an average looker.
Nat is one of the biggest names in SBF, but there is nth to shout about.
Kirsty is a legend mostly becos of her unique skill, althought overall she is excellent also.
Adrianna and kylie no doubt are in the same league as kerine, 3 of them are of the similar build also, but i prefer natural boobs than enhanced ones.
Mich is very good and got the height, only if she is few years younger...
Sweetangle is just young and famous for a wrong reason due to her sad story and overpriced thanks to the okt behind her.

The numbers of rtf is not a good gauge to measure how legendary a FL is. In kerine's case, it is the relativity compared to other FLs that make her my legend.

Perhaps you can share with me your legends? I wld like to hear from you. Please do drop me a pm or share with me here. Thanks