View Single Post
Old 06-06-2013, 10:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2039 / Power: 15
ODST has a reputation beyond reputeODST has a reputation beyond reputeODST has a reputation beyond reputeODST has a reputation beyond reputeODST has a reputation beyond reputeODST has a reputation beyond reputeODST has a reputation beyond reputeODST has a reputation beyond reputeODST has a reputation beyond reputeODST has a reputation beyond reputeODST has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Real identity of nick koebshaq0_0 is sleazeball Stefan Quek Keng Swan pic attache

Quote:
Originally Posted by whistleblower View Post
By Khushwant Singh. The Straits Times. Publication Date : 2005-10-26

Meet or indecent photos exposed

In January, an unemployed man, Manivanan Vulakanathan, 31, threatened to expose nude photos of a 16-year-old schoolgirl if she failed to meet him again.

He had posed as a private detective when he saw her and her boyfriend necking and lied to them that he had been hired by the girl's school to investigate their relationship. After letting the boy go, he drove the girl to a secluded spot in his car.

On the pretext of checking whether she had any love bites on her body, he told her to remove her underwear.

Manivanan then snapped pictures of her, and told her he would call her four days later to arrange another meeting.

He threatened her: "If you don't meet me, I will put your photos in the newspaper and on the Internet."

The girl confided in her teacher, who informed the police. They turned up at the arranged meeting place and arrested Manivanan.

In August, Manivanan was jailed for a year and given six strokes of the cane after he pleaded guilty to outraging the girl's modesty.
Do you have proof? Whats the point of posting all these allegations excessively. These is a sex forum not an avenue for u to spread heresy.