View Single Post
Old 31-05-2012, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 15
ah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to all
Re: Recalling the days of being young

Winding the time back during poly. I met up with a girl through chatting from MIRC. After a brief phone conversation, we agreed to meet up in Bugis. I had my horrid share of experience from meeting girls online. Most of them I've met, were usually too large in physical frame. I hope it would be different this time round.

Nope, it was not meant to be. My hopes came crashing down when I saw her. She was probably just 1 or 2 cm shorter than me, but she seemed a lot fatter. In any way, she just effectively killed my temptation. Then again, it would be rather rude to just give a lousy excuse and walk away. I'll just stay for a while or so to chat with her before heading off.

While walking, we chatted. I cannot remember the contents of the conversation but it was just some boring words exchanged. She probably liked me a little, but for sure I didn't feel the same. Let's name her Air Pork. Don't get me wrong, not that I am insulting her. The reason shall be revealed later.

A: Let's go look up my friend. She works in OG.
Me: Sure.

We took a short walk to OG. Friend? Maybe she looked better? Or maybe worse?

The friend turned out to be a salesgirl working in OG, and she looked a lot better than A. A little on the plump side, but still wel-shaped. Dressed in pants and jacket over her white top, it complimented her figure. Coupled with her light make-up, she looked mesmerizing. I guessed she was rather well endowed but it was held back by the jacket. I greeted her, and she responded with a smile.

A: This is my friend, Kelly.
Me: Hi, Kelly. Knocking off soon?
K: Yup, about 15 mins time.
A: We wait for you at the bubble tea shop.
K: Ok.

Air Pork then signalled a "5" hand sign to Kelly. WTF I thought? Hi-five here? That's absurd.

Kelly seemed to frowned a little and then passed her a $5 note from her purse. It made my impression of Air Pork even worse.

We ordered bubble tea and waited for Kelly. Fortunately it didn't take too long. Kelly soon joined us. With obvious intent, I directed my attention on Kelly and almost ignoring Air Pork.

K: It's getting late, let's head home.
Me: Where do you live?
K: Chai Chee. You?
Me: Tampines. So you'll be taking the train or the bus?
K: I am taking the direct bus home.
Me: That's great. I can switch bus from your stop. I hate taking the train anyway.

We did this all right in the face of Air Pork. She frowned big time, but there was nothing she could do about it. Thankfully, she wasn't on the same route as us, so we were left alone.

On the bus ride to her place, we chatted happily. Even as we alighted, I requested to have a chat under her void deck and she readily agreed.

K: You mind if I smoke?
Me: Nope, go ahead.
K: You want one?
Me: I don't smoke.
K: Really? You certainly don't look like a non-smoker.
Me: I get that all the time. It's just my looks, but it doesn't bother me already.
K: Haha! You're cute.

Actually I minded. But I had to choose the right words to use. No choice I had to bear with the smoke as she puffed away.

Me: Btw, how long have you known Air Pork?
K: Quite a few years. We knew each other since secondary school. Why?
Me: Well, sorry if I had to be blunt, but I didn't like the idea when she borrowed money from you just now.
K: Common. She's out of job while I am working. So as and when she needs a few bucks I'l just pass to her. Friends for so long already, what to do?
Me: I can only say that you are a very nice person.
K: (Giggling) Really?
Me: Of course, if not why would I offer to accompany you home instead of Air Pork?
K: I realized it. It was so obvious. No wonder she looked so unhappy. But trust me, it happened a few times in our group. Guys are just not into her. And look, she's named Air Pork in my mobile. Haha. My younger sister named it.
Me: That's mean. But well, I do agree that she looks like that piggy logo.

We laughed our hearts out.

K: Seriously, why did you want to accompany me back?
Me: Come on, I've got good feelings towards you, so I want to know you better. I just hope you aren't attached.
K: (Giggling) I am not. And I think I like you too.

Bingo! Didn't think it would take me such a short time.

K: It's a bit warm. Can I take off my jacket?
Me: Why not? You don't need to ask me.
K: Cos not good to reveal my chest la...
Me: I would like to see them.

Taking off her jacket, she revealed a pair of bosoms probably a 36C or D held by a flowery bra under her white top. I erected instantly.

Me: It's big.
K: My friends say so too.
Me: You are really pretty.

Our eyes locked, and our lips came closer. We started frenching. Making sure no one walked pass, I laid my hands on her tits. They sure felt firm.