View Single Post
Old 31-03-2011, 10:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Opinion on Swinging Couple whom considered FAKE by Other Interested party when me

I'm not a swinger but there's always a risk in meeting new swingers I suppose. As long as you don't share soft copies of suggestive photos, personal details and take common sense precaution, you should be fine. If I were a swinger, I will use a 2nd line for meeting swingers.

A local fl I met told me this incident. She was booked by a senior samster. When the guy met her, she then found out it's a swinging session. This guy booked a fl and then went to exchange partners! When the session ended and when both couples went their separate ways, this senior samster told the FL that he won't be paying her as he didn't have any shots with her! Knn... That fl damn poor thing. Luckily she listened to me and retired herself. I pity that swinging couple too. They must have thought they are very smart or something...