View Single Post
Old 19-07-2010, 08:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 15
harman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyharman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Fang Er 70/2hr/unl

Simon,

Thank you for the contact.

I upz her last friday.. fixed my h-hour at 8.30pm but she called to tell her she will be late due to the client before is late... very nice to let you know on her timing... good management..

In the room, we frenched and frenched.. then I stripped her piece by piece.. dress down, bra off, panties down, .. and roaming her body... and off we go to the toilet... washed me up and there goes her bbbj... slow and sensual... and few minutes.. I make her increased her speed by holding her head... in.. out .. in .. out... and I released all my cum in her mouth... shiok manz... she continued to blow for sometime after my release... slow and nice..

On the bed, we chatted for a long time.. until left with half an hour, I decided to explore her slowly.. she she returned favour by bbbj me and balls licking... shiok shiok... and I fingered her... she enjoyed it.. moaning and moaning... with my finger going deeper and deeper... then she capped me and rode me... one position and I KOed.

Bought her a drink and she was enjoying the drink, while I walked into toilet to bathe myself... and kenna scolded cos she wanted to bathe for me... haha...

Summary : good bonk with good price... and CIM somemore... jus a little chatty lah... look-wise dun expect SYT standard but MILF standard is good..

We have a good chat on the bed... and she is here for 2 yrs.... but she told me she has set her retirement from FL scene by Oct THIS YEAR... !! Yes, Oct 2010... until she cleared her debt... so better fast cock fast cum...

RTF : Yes... if its month end and I need a good bonk...