View Single Post
Old 11-06-2010, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 16
YingYang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYingYang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYingYang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYingYang is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: My real life story on how I lost my virginity..

Here goes another part of my story..

I remember one of my initial sexual encounters with her. It was Valentines day. She was wearing a light blue dress. The material was silk. And whatever she wears inside, I can see the outline. Her dress was also low cut. Exposing her cleavage to the max. I seriously cannot take the excitement. My brother took control of me.

I hugged her from behind and push my lower body against her. I can feel her butt. How I wish I can up her on the spot. But she pushed me away as she had just put on her makeup and permed her hair. What a sluttish sight.. I guess she makes everyone go wild with that beautiful body of hers.

We went to Marina Square for movies. And everyone was with their girlfriends. However, I notice their head turned when we walked into the cinema from the corridor between the arcade and the bowling alley. I was so damn proud that I brought a gem that made everyone's head turns. I noticed some girls were even jealous till they pulled their partner away from me. I felt like walking beside a VIP as she caught everyone's attention.

** Nothing pratically happened there so I'll skip to after movies and dinner activities back at her place **

Upon reaching home, we went straight into the room. I couldn't tahan anymore. She bend down to pull the drawers of her cupboard open. I can see her ass pointing up facing me. My little dragon awakes once more. The panty lines are still visible. I quickly closed and locked the door. Her dad was home that was why I needed to lock the door.

I pushed her onto her bed. Told her not to strip. I would like to bang her with her clothes on. I had this erotic fantasy that I wanted to bang a girl with spagatti dress with low cleavage in my bedroom.

We had a little foreplay. I touched her everywhere. Gave a little kisses from her lips to her face to her neck then slowly down to her chest. I asked her to relax herself and let me do the work. She had her hands over my neck all these while. I pulled down one side of her spagatti strap revealing her bra. I didn't waste time looking. I immediately put my finger into her bra and wriggle her nipple while i lick her tummy. My hands slowly went behind her to unhook her bra(with her dress still on).

With a loose bra and a dress strap fallen to one side, she looks very seductive. I stared at her for about 5 seconds before I continue my work. All these while she was lying down. I pulled her up. Then spread her legs so that I'll be sitting between her beautiful smooth legs. I can smell her perfume too. She playfully locked her legs behind me and trying to squeeze me.

I pulled down her bra and licked her nipples. I even use my tongue to flick it. She let out a soft sexy moan. Wha lau.. She then slowly unzipped me and played with my dragon. She started to move her hands up and down on my cock while I was still at her nipples. My other hand slowly went under her dress and start to tug at her panties. Giving her a signal that I want the panties out of the way. She slowly use her other hand to assist me in taking it off.

Everything wasn't so easy when we only have one free hand each and we're doing other things to pleasure each other. I stopped sucking her nipples and kissed her. She slowly got onto her knees and took out her panties. We then went back to the position we were at earlier with her locking her legs behind me. My balls were touching her pussy while her hand was still pumping me. I was kissing her and busy taking out her bra.

Finally her bra came off with just a light tug. I can see her other nipple already harden through the dress fabric. Protruding nipple !!! Damn.. I love silky dresses. They are so smooth to touch and allows whatever behind it to be seen so clearly.

I lay her down on her bed and continued to kiss her while I work my fingers on her pussy. She was so wet that her dress got water stained. Man.. I love went pussies.. Specially when my fingers go in and out with water splashing sound. We continued our foreplay for another 5 minutes before we dive right into action.

** to be continued **