Old 26-03-2010, 01:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
massagelover11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
best place massage at pelangi area

Drive around pelangi area yesterday noticed something new. Big Big sign board. "best place massage". (chinese name hao di fang). The window brown in colour, so i say "got kang tow" must have nice girl, so i go try.
At counter I pay RM$65 for 1 hour oil massage, and request for young girl. I saw two thai girl walking inside, between 25 to 29 yrs old. so i think “not bad“。 The room is small but clean. partition by a layer of plastic. After i strip naked, come my girl. "wow" she is young pretty thai. Her hand is very smooth and feel very comfortable during the massage. she about 1.55m tall cute looking face about 25 years old.
After massage 40 min she ask if i want handjob for RM$50. I told her I gave her another Rm$50 if she strip bottom naked let me see and touch. She agreed.
So I strip her bottom and put my finger on her mei mei while she hand job for me. I started unlocking her bra and suck her nimple while my other hand busy and she massage my little brother slowing. We started kissing too. After 15 minutes, my little brother unloaded. oh.. we like boy friend girl friend SATISFACTION>>>

This joint is close to the shell petrol kiosk behind pelangi. beside the shell petrol kiosk is esso petrol kiosk. beside the esso petrol kiosk is one road name jalan pingai . If you drive along this road, you will notice the big sign on the 3 storey shop house. I am not OKT. good luck to all

Massage Skill: 6/10
Friendly: 9/10
Total Damage Massage $65 + $50 handjob + $50 ask her strip.