View Single Post
Old 20-01-2010, 01:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
abcxyz1606 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

when i was still staying w my parents, our kitchen windows faces another blk's kitchen windows as well, but not directly so I can look either left or right and can see into the kitchens opposite, and abit into the toilet entrance (if you noe wat i mean). sometimes at night i couldnt sleep and I just stand by the kitchen window for some breeze.

i stay 12 level and 1 night i was there jus chilling when i noticed the toilet light on the opp blk, 8th level came on and saw a woman prob 30+ yrs walk in the toilet. i can see clearly as she is facing her mirror and she's cleaning her make up. what surprises me is she starts to strip naked and took her bath with bathroom door open! i can see her breasts from the reflection of her mirror. after her bath she put on a panty and nightgown n went out of kitchen.

i later found out her daughter, prob in teens, have the same habit of bathing with door open too..but its only late at night. so i started to wait for them at night for the show..sometimes i get 3-4 shows per week, and i would pcc while watching from my bedroom window (facing same direction) using binoculars..

this went on until they move out cos now i always see the bathroom door closed...