View Single Post
Old 18-10-2009, 02:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Beer Girl from PRC - How to sian? Any suggestions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unrepented View Post
No choice lah. Any Lao Jiao sometimes also lose to our own Lan Jiao, am I right? Two heads but only one brain what to do?

No doubt using money can facilitate and solve alot of the issues, but no challenge lei.

Honestly, I am trying to tap all the brillant and tiko samsters for "Gao Ming" ideas.....impossible well, never know until we ask.

Some ideas may work, depends on "Tian shi, Di Li, Ren he". If all stars aligned for anyone of us at that moment, anything is possible.

Again lets let loose your ideas, advice, critics and opinions.
Hmm..i cant agree with you tough.
What Andy Lau has most of us dont have, better no bring him into picture

You want challenge, why not find some decent girls..Im not saying beer-girls arnt decent, but their motive is definetely not the same frequency as most.

Your 1st post mention you find the girl nice & is "wife material", but as the thread goes longer, it seems to you, this is not the case & you basically wanna bonk & do not wish to spend that much.

Haiyo, so many discrepency, how to give you advice mah..