View Single Post
Old 16-10-2009, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1600 / Power: 17
loner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant futureloner7272 has a brilliant future
Re: The Return Of Frenching Queen Xuan Xuan Tat Resembles TCS Actress 郭妃丽

FR by bro goldenlink

Manage to make an appointment with this wild and sexy Xuan Xuan 2 days ago. Got to thank bro oaoo for the contact.

I called her at 1100 hrs. When I heard her sleepy voice over the phone, my reaction was "wow, what a sexy voice, more 'teh' than 林志玪". My imagination started to run wild. Just wonder how long can I resist if she talk dirty into my ears with such a 'teh'voice during the bonking. Haha.

Indeed she looks sexy. Nice pair of boobs with small and brownish nipples. When entered the room, I could not wait to begin fondling her breasts. She let out a soft moan and whispering in my ear"你好坏". I locked her lips, thrusting my tongue into her mouth and met her passionate response. I think this is my ever longest frenching with such a horny FL.

We removed each other's clothing during the frenching. I noticed her birth marks on the stomach as it is quite obvious. I think this is probably her minus point.

In the bath room, she gave me a good lick on my ears which gave me a hard on. I did the same to her ears that made her screamed and moaned loudly.I went down south to give her a good lick on her clict. The volume of her moaning turned louder and not before long, she came with her first spasm. "受不了, 我要你的鸡巴......"

The Fj in bed was another furious actions that made my legs wobbling. She licked and sucked, from my ears to my balls, including the ass hole. Wowwwwwwwwwww, really one hell of horny woman. She collapsed 2 times during the fj. I think there is only one word to describe the feeling of both of us during the actions: LUST. No words to describe the details. I leave it to bros to imagine.

The 2 hours are well spent, I must said.
#63 pRoUD mEmBeR oF tIKo cLUb