Thread: Screwing maids
View Single Post
Old 16-09-2009, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 19
lglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
Just to share with you suddenly i got few numbers today... friends of the ones i have already fucked...Just keeps happening every 10 days or so.... where got time to go and try our so many of them? I guess bro warlord of maids you must be in a position similar to mine.... cheers bro
Guessed this is like a cycle thingy....when no lobang, just no lobang for awhile then when get one lobang suddenly a couple more dropped into our lap. But my advice is to screen lobang carefully as I suspect they are from the same group of friends ( maids ). And they maybe calling to see who is better to screw us first hehehe. And there are a couple of them...calling behind their friends' back. Always remember..they are very jealous people so it is always good to keep a couple of their "notti sms" as proof if they turn round to bait u esp if things turn nasty between u and the lady. Goes for all lobangs/ONS/FBs....esp so if FT is involved. Some of them are here for quick or easy money

My 2 cents worths from my old sexperiences with FTs.

List to "up" - bro joker88