Thread: Tuition Teacher
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2009, 08:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tuition Teacher

Nice one..

How about this:

Tutor use vibrator caressing student cock, then poke his ass as he bent over with his pant down and learn the process of sexual act

Then when he do well in his homework. it is revenge time as student bonk horny teacher hard and furious and watch her moaning hornily..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deviant Ruben View Post
Naaaaah Tuition teacher "punishes" naught schoolboy for not doing homework by stripping him of his shorts and spanking his naked bottom.

Then next lesson tuition teacher rewards the schoolboy who did his homework by stripping him of his shorts and loving his didi. How about that?
To all, fantasy of bonking tutor who sidelines as FL can be achieved..

There used to be PRC who are part time tutors and also FLs.

Scenario: you want to go to China, but you need someone to guide you on place , language spoken, culture, you can seek FL who are part time teacher, book a room and wait for teacher to come .

When teacher come, you tell her to undress first and she guide you on your studies as she bath you, do sex with you, then TCSS after sex session in nude..