Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
stogiebearlul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Hello RumpRanger

This is the Rose I mean. Unfortunately she looks much better on this photo then when I saw her on a photo made in Pattaya about one year ago. Also Rose is a nice person but sometimes without any reason can be moody. Maybe the hormones or whatever. Because many have not seen her in Pattaya in the last months I wonder she might work at the Singapore scene now.
So if you or brother Rick have some information please let me know. Love to read your and Ricks reports. They provide good information and maybe promote some ladyboys who deserve it. Glad to hear that May is still a favorite in Singapore. She was very big in Pattaya but couldn't make too much there. The same goes for Toei.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumpRanger View Post
Hi Stogiebearlul.

Perhaps you can post a picture of Rose or add a link? I know there are a few LB Roses posted in many websites like LB69 or Ladyboy Ladyboy etc. If she did come to Singapore she may have worked in Orchard Towers so bro dickrick, who is more familiar with that scene, might have seen her.

Anyway, I personally would love to shag this Rose which appeared in Ladyboy Ladyboy:

http://ladyboy-ladyboy.com/samples/2006/august/rose.jpg