Old 08-01-2004, 05:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
glfingers is Cool - loads of Potential
sex addiction not a matter of frequency

Sex addiction is just like alcoholism. An alcoholic drinks not because he is thirsty. So offering him water doesn't help. A sex addict fucks not because he is horny, so sex with significant others doesn't help at all.
I'm a sex addict not because I have a strong sex drive. If that drive is for the same woman, (eg, girlfriend, wife) you can have sex 5 times a day and that's still healthy!. I'm a sex addict because I need to fuck different women all the time. I seldom do repeats even if the hooker is very very gorgeous. I'm addicted to risque, commercial sex, not your normal lovey-dovey sex. That's why sex addiction is tricky. How do you kill the desire for one type of sex but not the other? The answer could be in the different types of chemical released by the brain during the two activities. Love, companionship generates ocytylin which calms you down and gives you a feeling of wellness. Lust and illicit sex generates dopamin and even adrenaline that gives you a high similar to the high you get when you do something for the first time. There also an excitement similar to gambling or stealing or beating up someone. My breathing becomes heavy, the heart pounds stronger and there's a feeling of a wave swelling from deep in the diaphragm area. Anyone got this feeling when you're hunting for sex?

Anyway, it's very tough controlling it when the feeling starts to swell. Two days ago, late morning I was hungry for lunch and my OKT call me to offer me this young isetan cosmetic salesgirl. I get confused sometimes between hunger for food and hunger for sex. So I said yes. Two hours later, my sexual hunger was satisfied I didn't even feel hungry after the fuck. Today, the reversed happened. I was driving past Geylang and by sheer force of habit, my dick ask me to go for a quick one. I stopped my car and bought a packet of milk. No more urge for sex! Maybe food can be stopgap substitute.

Last edited by glfingers; 08-01-2004 at 05:56 PM.