View Single Post
Old 06-01-2004, 05:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8147 / Power: 24
bbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sex Addicts Anonymous

Hi brudder, sorry to hear that. First of all can you clarify the following:
- wat is celexa?
- wat is dopamin ?

for me, I would not classified myself as an addict but I do have rather high sex drive. about 2 - 3 cum a week via HJ or pros.

anyway, I believe exercise certainly helps and getting busy with oneself such as some project, work or go out with gf.

all the best.

Quote:
Originally posted by glfingers
I'm a sex addict who trying to kick the habit. I thought I'll havea go at it with a partner or two. If any brudders out there have the same problems and want to seek help, why not share your story. Maybe can lend a sympathetic ear to one another. Here's my story:

I'm 34 years old , married for about 3 yrs. I started masturbating at a very young age. I remember being so young, there wasn't cum at all. The first time I ever ejaculated was when I was masturbating to some dirty magazines I found in my father's drawer. That was during primary school. I started dating in primary 6 and all through secondary school and JC. I was too shy to do anything with my girlfriends who were quite decent girls. When I broke up with my JC girlfriend during my BMT, I started on a sex binge. I started with cat50 hasbeens because that was all I could afford on a recruit's pay. Later when the thai cat 40 came onto the scene, I became a geylang regular. During my army days, I fell in love with my current wife, yet throughout the 8 or 9 years we dated, I continually visited the cat40 on a weekly basis. I prefer to have sex with my girlfriend because the orgasms were stronger and of course there was no time limit. We would go to geylang hotels, and the excitement was what I needed. But after we got married, something happended. Married sex totally lost it's illicitness. I like to have sex only when it was not condoned or acceptable to general norms. I began raising the stakes, going for the best cat150 and freelancers from Russia, Poland, Italy, Colombia, Argentina, Japan, Korea and China. At home, I began to experience a sexual anorexia. I was disinterested in sex with my wife and looked forward to opportunities for more illicit sex. I've tried many time to quit cold turkey, but all it takes is an invitation from my OKT an a promise of a gorgeous freelancer to shake my will. I also realise a depression setting in, I'm unhappy with my job and my state of finances. This low feeling, I read, is the body's natural coping mechanism to the dopamin overdose that occurs with every orgasm. I have an orgasm practically everyday, and illicit sex at least once a week for the past three years. Once quite athletic, I've also stopped exercising, prefering a dopamin wave over an endorphin rush. Recently, I've read that Celexa has worked for some sex-addict without affecting normal sex drive. If the cure for sex addiction, lies in correcting a nutritional imbalance, then hope is truly in sight. Still, I'm cautious of popping prescription drugs as these usually have side-effects. Right now I'm researching on natural ways to up my serotonin level. hopefully, I can share my success story here with people who wants to regain control of their lives.