View Single Post
Old 19-05-2009, 07:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
charmicky12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: B+ Pink Nipples 19yr Attractive Kitty (Full service)

Really nice meeting Kitty as she a friendly and easy going girl.

When we went in the washroom she will shower for me and keep playing with with my dick and ball.And i start to return the attack by rubbing her tits and her clit.And i push my finger in for a nice finger fuck.Can feel that she is really wet and horny,somemore she is very young.

We TCSS for awhile before we start the action,i satrt to lick her nipples + playing with her tits for a few mins before i wrnt down for the young 19 pussy.Iwas sucking on her clit when i slid two fingers into her pussy and began working them back and forth.Danm song!!! It felt like heaven. It had been a while since I had a good finger fuck.

By then my cock as hard and soild,so she start to suck and lick around my cockhead and sucking my ball in and out.I was so high and nearly cum as i long time never fuck liao.So i start to put on the cap and ready into the penetration position.... then i slowly PUSHED my cock into her cunt, started ramming my cock inside her wet pussy harder and harder and harder and i can hear her moaning and moaning.She is really wet and can hear the sound..blad blad blad...damn song.And the rest is history

Look 7.5/10
Body 7/10
tits 7/10
Pussy 7/10
Catbath 7/10
BBBJ 8/10
FJ 7/10
Overall 7.5/10