View Single Post
Old 19-05-2009, 03:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of
Re: Gals From Classified

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk View Post
=> There's another thread featuring LING NA for U to read here ! And i really hope her photos are real !!! Called her on sunday but code RED !....

Haha bro, actually met Ling Na last night, after a session with her sister Yu Jia. Ling Na is actually quite fair, tall (about 1.7m) and even with clothes on, she does seem to have a good and shapely bod. Her sister Yu Jia claims she's got a really sexy body, but I can only vouch with clothes on! Looks wise, got the curly hair lah, more the playful wild girl look, with outgoing personality. Would rate her looks about 7-7.5 for my standard.

Yu Jia on the other hand is an SYT. She refuses to tell me her age, but really look like 20 or younger. Smooth and fair, youthful body with pinkish brown nipples. Not for boob lovers though, A cup at most, but definitely for SYT lovers. Looks wise prob a 7.5, would rate her looks higher if she had nicer teeth (I think she smokes).

Tried looking for their threads but I think deleted already.... I'm sure if you have session with Ling Na, can ask for Yu Jia's number. Apparently they do tarma as well...