Thread: Screwing maids
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2009, 01:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future
Re: Screwing maids

Dude Cherry QQ, i will try to do that in future by saving the number on my hp.

Then i will circulate it to sammy bros for trying out. But i still think its cumbersome for me to try and save so many numbers.

Cause once you give such numbers automatic questions arise:
1) Bro how was the girl?
2) Sexy or not?
3) Can BBBJ?
4) Can CIM?
5) Can COF?
6) Can anal?
7) Can fetish?
8) Is MILF?
9) Got pic?

The list is endless...

To circumvent the whole thing
1) I never store nos of maids i have done unless i wan to RTF
2) IF i have maids that i have not seen/tried i am not greedy type. I wont keep all nos to myself. I am willing to share with bros out here. Honestly there are about 300,000 pinays here. I dun think i got time to try each and every one of them. Also not all maids want me. Hence i am prepared to share with some bros. In fact i have shared numbers with some bros out here.

But the big issue is this:
1) Since i have not seen or tried these gals i dun wan to end up in trouble with those who later zap me saying the maid not chio la, the maid not pretty la and stuff. That is why i hesitate to give.

There was one bro who initially agreed to try out a contact and later said the maid not pretty.

So obviously i dun wan friction with anyone right. Hence i think best for us to hunt and find our own maids. I still think this is the best policy. Hunt and find your own maid. The thrill is good. When you find your own maid the sexperience is more sextifying be it in car park or at stair case or at parks. Really.