View Single Post
Old 28-03-2009, 11:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 20
Liquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant future
Re: makeup counter MILF

Quote:
Originally Posted by mydickulike View Post
bro Liquid@acid you very funny lor, until now this thread so much problem.
Haha just playing along with a small kid lah, suddenly felt i became kinda childish oso (a bit down grade....hehe)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fl_slayer View Post
dint u know i cum here support u .....nnkc and u call me kong kia.
Bro steady a bit hor...... i praising you lei gong gong jia tin kong ma haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderstorm View Post
reply with some substance pls, don't anyhow talk ba, ba ba ba !!!

you gong kia gong twa tao, one min you said this another min said something else. childish you ba, ba ba ba !!!

of course its your own fault, who asked u to kaypoh talk cock sing song seeking attention in the WRONG THREAD !!! yourself dun even know what has been happening & anyhow talk ba, ba ba ba ba ba !!!

only a moron will understand another moron, a sane person with a sound mind surely dun understand how a moron thinks ba, ba ba ba ba ba ba ba

pls read your own posting, stop slapping your own face ba, ba ba ba ba ba ba !!!

Pls lah, dun be a parrot & copy my statement & use it against me lah (u know the meaning of copyright or not).
only kaypoh gong twa dai like you anyhow chap jit kar kena jack by me as attention seeker in this forum, end up lau khui bo bin that's why you have to defend yourself by keep replying non-stop in order to save your kaypoh face
You already dunno what to say liao only can reply with childish statement that goes ba ba ba..........

No wonder the ppl from your kaypoh clan also behave same like you, kaypoh & love to chap tai ji, nobody will say you are a mute if you mind your own business, SUCKER !!! another kaypoh kia seeking attention here. [/QUOTE]

Be a man!!! this feud is between you and me!!! dun drag others into it!!!!
Well you noe very well who is the attention seeker here posting in every thread that the TS post with enlarged letter....

To me, you are nothing but a pathetic, chlidish and arragont kid who think that you are always in the right..... you are not worthy to be a real cheongster, for us, we cheongster "sng eh ki, su eh ki", you are damn bo standard as you dun even dare to admit that you only your small head is working at that time, no real samster will whine like you just like a sissy.......

And yes you are right, only a moron speaks to a moron, so in order for myself not to become moron, i will just put you on my ignore list......carry on barking if you want to, talking to you just insult my intelligence...... enough said bros here be a judge of your own ba.....